So here is my blog entry for a little while. In case you all don’t know what is happening in my life, I figured I would give an update:
I am officially employed by Layton Construction starting on the day I pick in April/May. I received my offer a couple weeks ago, signed it and turned it back in. I am very excited for the opportunity to learn from all these “old guys” in the Estimating dept. They think it is hilarious that I refer to them as the “old guys.” They are all pretty old though. All old enough to be my grandparents, except one, but he is working on a very stressful project, and by the time that is finished will look like he is old enough as well. Anyway, I am excited to be making a little bit more money, and be finished with school.
Which brings me to the next bit; I am finally graduating college in April with my BS in Construction Management. I am excited to be done with that chapter, even though it was so much fun. I am pretty sure I will be the only Bragg child to graduate with out changing my last name, or adding tax deductibles. I have had my fun, but I think it’s probably time to move on.
Lastly, I just wanted to let you all know that I am actually broken. Something inside (involving my esophagus or a connection thereof) is messed up. I don’t know if anyone has really noticed, but I have lost a little weight since living here in Utah. It’s not because Mickie is starving me, contrary to popular belief. For some reason my body isn’t using everything I eat. Anyway, I have to go get a scope shoved down my throat on the 28th. I am not too thrilled about that one. I am excited to get this problem cleared up though, because as the doctor said, this probably isn’t the best weight loss plan.
Well, that’s all I’ve got. I hope everyone has an awesome Christmas with the family they are visiting with! Happy Holidays!
Luv ya, Suzanne
P.S. Since I am at work I don't have any syrup to put on my waffles. Sorry! :)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on the job!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry you are broken:(
huum I had no clue. You will have to tell us how the scope goes.
I had no clue you were broken too! We should set up doctors appointments together and carpool. he he. If only loosing weight was a side effect I had. :-P
Hope everything goes well!
Oh yeah! I forgot to add that to the family agenda....28th, watch Suzanne get a scope shoved down her throat!
See ya in the morning...maybe?
Post a Comment