Monday, December 3, 2007

Oh My, I'm a Blogger

Hello all,

I don't blog, but thought I would at least add an entry now and again. Espcailly since Colton hasn't updated his blog in over a month.

Let's start with Colton and Seth...they have to set their court date for their trepassing ticket by tomorrow. For those of you who didn't know, they, and 6 other boys got a ticket for playing wallball in a public parking garage last month. The officer said the rubber ball could cause damage to the cement wall structure. So I/we will let you know how that turns out. Colton is also going to need to get a new job. Painting houses doesn't give you many hours in the winter time.

Harvey and I had our 10th annual Christmas Progressive dinner party last Saturday. It was great fun as usual and has grown so big we are meeting at the church in the end now. It was even mentioned in Testimony meeting yesterday, ugh.

Which brings me to another topic, I love my Laurel class. There are 9 members and 3 non-memebers that come each week. We have a great time together. But yesterday in Sacrament meeting three of them got up and talked about Sister Bragg. By the third one I was so low in my pew, it was embarrassing.

And last, for those of you who deal with the Young Women in your wards, or are Young Women, we did a calendar photo shoot last month that turned out fabulous! The girls all brought clothes for each month and we did different poses. It was one of the best activities we have ever done! Check it out... http://www.handsomeprints.net/ Look for the Laurel's calendar, or something like that in the gallery section.

Love you all, Kay

5 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Awesome idea with the photo shoot! It is nice to hear what's happening in Oregon these days:)

Steph

Kristin said...

Wow you have been doing the progressive dinner for 10 years. I remember being shoved in the back bedroom when you did it long ago.

Will said...

Whoa, did I just read a blog entry from Kay??? Never thought I'd see the day . . .
And Kristin, that was a funny comment.

Bobbie said...

Love the calendar.

Nancy Seljestad said...

the calendar....a great idea! thanks!