Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wow! You didn't think you'd see two post's, huh?

Okay, another addition from the Oregon Bragg's.

I have been trying feverishly to get a few Christmas presents done. One of them, which I can't tell you what it is, because then they would know, was particularly a bugger to get done. It was mostly human error...ugh! But I'm excited to see how they all turn out. I got a new sewing machine for Christmas, well, it was from a radio auction, but we can say it's a Christmas present. Hummm...let's see, I think I'll tell Harvey Dean the new washer and dyer are his present. :)

Colton has a new job. He now works up at the Chruch Pear farm. He also got a $1 raise the first week. Colton seems to have jobs just fall in his lap. Things just seem to work out for that kid! Anyway, the hours are great and the commute is even better. And he loves working with the two returned missionaries there too!

Harvey Dean has been busy at work lately. He is much happier there the last year or so. He had to give a budget presentation last week, and after, two people told him it was a great presentation. He's given the budget presentation for years, but apparently he really nailed this one. The whole thing made me laugh.

And someday maybe I'll add syrup, but not today.

Luv ya all, K

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Colton got a job at the pear farm. Cool. Hopefully he will get more hours now.

And dang, that commute is great. Does he even take a car, or does he walk :)

Will said...

Man, how did he beat my commute?

Mickie and Matt said...

I thought they hired only latinos at the pear farm. Does Colton speak spanish? Did he learn overnight? At least he got Shigella I guess that can qualify him to work at the pearfarm. JUST TEASING (but they do have a bunch of signs up in spanish to help out the uhh hired help.)

Kristin said...

Oh Mickie I laughed pretty hard reading your comment!

Holly said...

YAY! A blog from Kay! I know what you are talking about... :P