Nice!!
OH MY GOSH! That is SO AWESOME! Who posted this?
That Picture amkles me laugh everytime!!I wasn't me, Bob!
MAKES
Hmmm, we have a secret blogger . . . a clever one at that! (No, it's not me, but it does give me ideas.)
Jeremy says it was NOT him, but now he wants to find a picture that turns the tables. Funny boy.
Was it Mickie??? This might be a fun mystery. Go for it, Jeremy. I'd love to see what you come up with....:)
I am very very scared... ;)
OH PLEASE!!!!! Are you kidding me? I'm so sick of all you BYU freaks...I really need to have some more kids so we can start to have an actual Utah presence...come on Jeremy where are you?!?!?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Nice!!
OH MY GOSH! That is SO AWESOME! Who posted this?
That Picture amkles me laugh everytime!!
I wasn't me, Bob!
MAKES
Hmmm, we have a secret blogger . . . a clever one at that! (No, it's not me, but it does give me ideas.)
Jeremy says it was NOT him, but now he wants to find a picture that turns the tables. Funny boy.
Was it Mickie??? This might be a fun mystery.
Go for it, Jeremy. I'd love to see what you come up with....:)
I am very very scared... ;)
OH PLEASE!!!!! Are you kidding me? I'm so sick of all you BYU freaks...I really need to have some more kids so we can start to have an actual Utah presence...come on Jeremy where are you?!?!?
Post a Comment